Hi there, if you are looking at my CV, I have grabbed your attention.
I work as a software engineer and I desire to solve interesting problem regarding this field.
If you have any work opportunities, please contact me through my email: email@example.com
Aside from software development, I am also highly passionate in photography. Check out my photos page for some sick pictures!
I love the sense of exploring in far-flung places off the edge of civilization. It is what gave me motivation to travel to and hike in remote places.
It would make my day if there is an opportunity for me to realize the dream of being a digital nomad.
Check out my blogs for my travel journeys!
JUNIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
OPERATIONS & LOGISTICS DIRECTOR
- In charge of maintaining/debugging NUS computers and cloud-based virtual machines.
- Managed cell members for duty allocations.
FINANCE & LOGISTICS EXCO
NUS COMPUTING CLUB, SPORTS CELL
- Organized school events and activities.
SIGNAL OPERATOR, SATCOMS
SINGAPORE ARMED FORCES
- Technical skills in operating signaling, satellite and networking communication equipment.
- Trained in CCNA, awarded best signal operator based on exemplary performance in CCNA theory.
BACHELOR OF COMPUTING, COMPUTER SCIENCE (HONOURS)
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- Second Major in Quantitative Finance.
- Specialization in Networking and Distributed Systems.
- Specialization in Multimedia Information Retrieval.
STANFORD CODE IN PLACE
- Online course, learnt programming methodology with python language.
SINGAPORE GCE A LEVELS
ANGLO-CHINESE JUNIOR COLLEGE
- Highest Distinction in H2 Physics and H2 Mathematics.
NUS ORBITAL 2022
- Main contributor with 200k lines of code, did Code Quality checks, automated test cases, CI/CD using custom GitHub Actions.
- NFT/Cloud-based, multi-platform, Open World RPG game.
- Hardest difficulty achieved by fulfilling extreme requirements in software engineering skills, such as Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) through game development and peer programming.
- A Telegram Bot that is able to provide users with a cloud-storage that handles text messages, images and any other files.
- Security is implemented in such a way that the retrieval link is set to expire within a set time.
- Website aims to provide needy secondary/primary school students with free tuition, hosted on GitHub pages.
- Tuition is provided by a group of NUS student volunteers.
- Scraped real-time financial data from Yahoo Finance/Finviz to test trading & investment strategies.
- Filtered stocks according to certain criteria (DCF) are compiled into excel using Java.
- Project based on JetBrain Academy’s Blockchain project.
- Applied hashing, multithreading skills and serialization skill in Java.
- First Place among 133 teams.
- Completed all of the questions in the fastest time possible.
Grey Cat the Flag 2022
NUS GREYHATS & NCL
- 111th Place among 455 teams.
- Completed several questions in the Misc category, utilized reverse engineering skills.
Shopee Code League 2022
- Spearheaded a team in solving algorithmic puzzles designed by Shopee Engineering team.
- Questions involved the utilization of graph theory and SSSP algorithms.
SCDF X IBM Lifesavers’ Innovation Challenge: Call for Code 2020
SCDF & IBM
- Team project to create an app that processes SCDF operator’s data and assess their health risk in their potential real time activities.
- Operator’s real time data are filtered with Artificial Intelligence through IBM Cloud.